Monday, October 25, 2010

About 2 years ago I suffered some injuries to the obverse, very soon my obverse looks different,and i look horrible oblige!!

My face is fatter when I'm not podgy, my skin looks really droopy, and my lip looks really fat on one sideAbout 2 years ago I suffered some injuries to the obverse, very soon my obverse looks different,and i look horrible oblige!!
Did your injury result in neurological damage? If so, the drooping may own resulted from that. If not, its likely a result of the trauma you sustained to your obverse. Scar tissue is probably hidden lower than the skin and may make it appear thicker or irregular. If it bothers you that feebly and it affects your daily time, then consider going to a plastic surgeon who specializes surrounded by maxillofacial surgery. Look online to find surgeons in your nouns and do your homework: reseach these doctors and don't be afraid to ask questions. It is your perfect happiness and your facade they will be dealing with. Good luck.
Get to a doctor. Is within any numbness on the side of your face where on earth your lip looks fat? Could be Bell's Palsy - it will walk away - -but the doc could help near that.
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment