Saturday, October 23, 2010

"Sea Legs"... It's be over 48 hours since I disembarked and I'm still remarkably dizzy?

This is my second full day individual back on ground since my 5-day cruise. I'm still very dizzy...my thought process is sleepy.I'm more sleepy than I should be... I've traveled a lot and I've never even really experienced spout lag past (flights to Europe, etc..). I'm very concerned in the order of this and I'm wondering at what point should I seek serve (i.e. after 3 days, 4 days, etc..). I'm at work today and my performance is seriously hindered...I maintain running into stuff and falling over and losing my balance, even if I'm newly standing still."Sea Legs"... It's be over 48 hours since I disembarked and I'm still remarkably dizzy?
Sounds like dehydration. Are you getting satisfactory water?
It sounds close to your equilibrium is out of whack. Try some Dramamine.
Did you use scopolomine patchs on your cruise for motion sickness? If you did make sure you own removed it.
Dramamine can seriously mess you up. Good that you are drinking water...keep hold of it up. you probobly should not be at work today since you are not functioning well..walk home and sleep some more, then find up and go for a totter with your big hose down bottle. then try again tomorrow...walk see yor doc if its not better, you may have have an adverse reaction to the dramamine

No comments:

Post a Comment