Saturday, October 23, 2010

Will your body reject chalice if the cut heal over the cup?

I broke a beer bottle on my head two weeks ago and it heal
but there is chalice under the cut, will my body reject it and push it out of the skin or will I hold to get the chalice surgically removed.Will your body reject chalice if the cut heal over the cup?
It's most likely that your body will reject it, but sometimes our bodies will do amazing things and alleviate the most unlikely of injuries. Since it's a shard of glass, probability are it will reject. But since it wasn't sanitary, you MIGHT get an infection from it. You might want to win it surgically removed just to watch out.
Or hell, use a razor blade and cut it out yourself :-P

(just kid. please don't do that)
I'm not even gonna ask why you did that :) I knew someone that have been contained by an accident and she have to have cup surgically removed from her elbow because it became infected. You enjoy to go to the doctor.
*shrug* conceivably it will be rejected. Lots of people hold on to things in their bodies their together lives, though...
I'd go find it removed...it could cause an infection.
My father have a piece of glass surrounded by his hand for several years and it degenerate
I doubt it will do anything. NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt had a piece of metal entrenched in his herald following a wreck when he was a rookie and have in in that his whole occupation. Myself I still have a piece of asphalt deep-seated in my paw from a fall 5 years ago.
  • Watch video files on my TV
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment