Saturday, October 23, 2010

"Migraine of the Stomach"?

Has anyone ever had one? I own them a lot and my friends reckon its no big deal... and it is the worst response in the world -- I merely need some support here because my friends do not give support to at all... and I involve to show them that more than 1 person (me) have them!!
Thanks!"Migraine of the Stomach"?
Of course you get them - some empire call them Biliary Migraines. Tell your friends to look it up or even better: look it up together, next you know you all enjoy the same information. Good Luck
i enjoy migraines but never had the stomach migraine, i found a site that have some info. maybe show them the info. i hold also come to the conclusion people who do not suffer from these aliments FAIL to figure out the pain or the level of them, and often dismiss it as "oh you JUST enjoy a headache" good luck
There is a topical development surrounded by migraine therapy:
http://www.neurologyreviews.com/feb04/nr...

No comments:

Post a Comment