Monday, October 25, 2010

?have anyone one?

ok right underneath my belly button i get the bruised passion /soreness but juss in one spot...did any one attain this during early pregnancy...im 7 weeks 2marrow and i be jus wondering cuz ive been getng that resembling it doesnt hurt..but when i push down on it i feel liek a lump and it feel like im bruised internally adn kinda sore..it comes and go..sometimes i feel it adn sometimes i dnt...what is this and have anyone felt this b4 next to there pregnancy? please assistance!?have anyone one?
I would go to a doctor simply to make sure everything is going fine . I am sure it is but its better to be on the not detrimental side.
dont know what this is, maybe you should progress to the doctors or something
If you are like me your pant are too tight, stop wearing pants beside buttons, they dig right into my stomach and I of late look pregnant. I would still run it by my doctor, it is better to be safe than sorry!
I hd soreness hasty on, especcially when I stretched, don't think you requirement to worry, basically don't push if it hurts, things need to stretch out at hand
YEAH GIRL I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT U R TALKING ABOUT.I FELT THE SAME THING WHEN I WAS PREGNANT...I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT I HAVE FELT IT B4. AND I HAVE 4 CHILDREN AND EACH TIME I FLT IT. DON'T WORRY IT'S JUST THE BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment