Saturday, October 23, 2010

Xanax short ODing?

Xanax is a fun painkiller, and I basically bought 8. Planning on saving some though, create I doubt I can take 8 at once in need ODing? How many can I thieve? Idk if it matters but I route 115-120lbs. The most I've ever taken was 3Xanax short ODing?
Depends adjectives on your body alone and your tolerance. It isnt a pain contract killer, it is an anti anxiety med. It may feel close to a painkiller because it alters your mood. I hold used it during drinking because it causes you to take drunker quicker. I have a illustrious tolorance to many lots things. Not so much xanax. I take the bar though (but i also now pilfer them for anxiety..i dont abuse them any more.) You hold to know your limit because you may immensely easily over dose on it and can die. You want to not pop as many as you deduce you can take...your risking your vivacity over a pill. You know your body better than anyone. Take what you know feels not dangerous.
Xanax is actually a federal nervous system depressant and NOT a sedative. It is what you take when you own anxiety. Depending upon the dosage of the pills you have, 8 could potentially be highly contagious. You should do a little research on them first. Most med sites hold pictures of the pills so one can determine the dosage. Be careful. You could bring so relaxed that you stop breathing!

No comments:

Post a Comment