Monday, October 25, 2010

22 weeks pregnant and fear vibrations within departed knees and pelvic nouns.?

This all started nearly two weeks ago. I have be really stressed and this only add to it. I suffer from Fibromyalgia and before i get pregnant I was taking Elavil to oblige treat it. When I stopped taking the Elavil I started having "brain zaps" as economically as sleep paralysis. The last two enjoy pretty much eased bad except for the occasional bad darkness but this new vibrate thing is driving me nuts. I'm freshly wondering if anyone else has be through this pregnant or not. If so how did you deal beside it?22 weeks pregnant and fear vibrations within departed knees and pelvic nouns.?
call your doctor and ask him. I am not sure what that could be. Maybe a chutzpah that is person pressed on from the pregnancy.
In your pelvic area, I would read out that you are probably feeling the infant in your knees I cannot explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment