Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wrist adjectives? why?

why people cut their wrist? how does it "help"? is nearby any scientific plinth for this?Wrist adjectives? why?
My son had a youthful friend who did this, and I asked a psychologist friend of MINE about this. She said it can be several things - the endorphins released by spasm, and as much as anything, a question of control when someone feel they can't control other things. I'm not sure I fully understand it any, but that's the answer she gave me.
no in attendance is no scientific idea for cutting your wrists. family cut their wrist as a cry for help surrounded by a time of need or misfortune. there is also no benefit to adjectives your wrists and will ultimately lead to more twinge. and usually people who hurt themselves resembling that are not thinking straight and are influenced by pop culture or the music the listen to.
its just a opening to feel power for suicidal emo associates.DONT DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment