Saturday, October 23, 2010

Yo, does anyone know of what's a pious theory.to ?

The story is, I was surrounded by the ER w/ a neighbour who relies on translation, I was w/ her for almost 12 hours within the waiting room to be seen for a freak happenstance on her pinky finger. I had some gatorade, which be temporary cuz I thought my neighbour be goin to seen smaller number then 3 hours waiting. But the story be different, because too many ethnic group brought in by ambulance, have to be seen 1st.
After 3 to 12 hours subsequent, I had gulped some marine and slept off and on within the waiting room, Straining to listen for the name of my neighbour man called. She be seen at 6AM, I didn't go and get home til 11AM...I'm sleeping all morning, and up now at 6PM. I counted 7 hours, can't suggest what to EAT for this time of dinner, then I be in motion back to bed at 11PM?
Someone endow with me ideas, what to put away, drink then what time is apposite for me to go put a bet on to bed for the night? Suggestions please and swiftly! I am really pizzed off and tired! Thanks adjectives folks, KIND REPLIES PLS & THANKS!Yo, does anyone know of what's a pious theory.to ?
U are to be congratulated for helping ur neighbor. In similar situations I like to get through some cereal and then turn to bed.
Good Luck and get plenty of rest. :)
Have some soup and a piece of bread next to jam.
If you are really tired simply go to bed and forget just about eating.
Treat yourself to something special you deserve it for self a good neighbor. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment