Saturday, October 23, 2010

Zoloft Withdrawls?

I stopped taking Zoloft about a week ago because my doctors bureau wouldnt let me move about back for an appt unless I compensated them the $ I owe them which I dont have nor do I own money to pay any other doctor to see. I am have withdrawls that are not going away like dizziness and getting lightheaded every few minutes or so. Anyone know what I can do to be paid the withdrawls go away??Zoloft Withdrawls?
Go to the ER. Pay then. You can't stop Zoloft cold-turkey. All SSRIs must be weaned-off. 5 years ago I was on it and it I took me a month to culminate the treatment and even still I have the light-headedness. At lowest possible call the hospital and ask to speak next to the a nurse or something. Most communities have behavioral strength centers with financial-assistance programs that can at most minuscule give you a month's supply. Then you can crack 'em within half and start decreasing your intake.
There are so tons reasons that every drug sign and pamphlet for SSRIs says: Do Not Stop This Medication Suddenly!
The withdrawl effects will probably later about two weeks, and next fade away. Whatever the Zoloft be treating will come back surrounded by full though.
The way to engineer the effects go away? Take more Zoloft.
I antipathy to be so mean, but subsequent time, maybe you should put your robustness before your internet access.
There is zilch you can do. If you have any pills departed take partially of one. Call your doctor to see if you can get some free sample and gradually stop taking them. The withdrawal will go away purely give it some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment