Saturday, October 23, 2010

Y did my ears bleed when i tried getting watter out of htem near a Q_tip?

i was reading from this put somebody through the mill http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...
and i was picking my ear next to a Qtip and i got it out and when i took my Q-tip out i saw pinkish blood on my Q- tip cottien WHATS WRONG WITH MY EAR.(ithink imganna die;(Y did my ears bleed when i tried getting watter out of htem near a Q_tip?
Don't stick a Q-tip or any entry in your ear. Tilt your cranium to the side or lay on a towel with the ear down. Please head off your ears alone. They are fragile.
you may have ruptured your eardrum!! it is unpromising to use Q tips,i found that out the hard agency.i still have problems very soon with my ear,and it's going on 17 month very soon.
for one, Dont stick a QTIP in your ear. it solitary makes problems worse. you might of hit your eardrum, and irratated it. move about to an ear doctor immediatley, so they can help you

No comments:

Post a Comment