Saturday, October 23, 2010

Will i win artritis from my fractured fibula?

Hi, everyone i fractured my fibula which looks like this - http://www.parkerscheer.com/newsletter/f... - I be seen contained by ohio when the Orthopedists there said i would requirement surgery, a week later i flew to arizona because of insurance issues and the orthopedists here said i didnt need surgery!! I asked him "what more or less the long run, will i have arthritis contained by the spot" and he said no, right now im worried that i will and thinking of going to a different hopital and getting surgery done within so i dont have arthritis contained by the long run!!Will i win artritis from my fractured fibula?
It's possible, but you wouldn't know for months to years after wards. Surgery wouldn't prevent arthritis if you be going to get it anyways.
A fracture to you fibula will bring you discomfort for ever, whether it be arthritis or not. That is a sensitive area and an nouns which constantly has pressure on it. So you will know when it is going to precipitation, snow etc..
Arthritis occurs within joints, so no, I wouldn't assume so.

No comments:

Post a Comment