Saturday, October 23, 2010

(When I'm cleaning my ears) Why do I cough when I stick a cotton swab to far within my not here ear?

It's so strange. When I push the cotton swab in in the order of 1 inch, I start to cough. It's like it's pushing a button inside of my ear cannal that make me cough! Its only the gone ear, I can clean much farther within in my right ear. Does anyone get the message why?(When I'm cleaning my ears) Why do I cough when I stick a cotton swab to far within my not here ear?
I do that too!
I found it!!
There are sensitive cough receptors located throughout our airway, including the back of our throats and sinuses, and even surrounded by our stomachs and ear canal. Many Q-tip users hold experienced a strange, reactive cough spasm when swabbing out earwax. And, as strange is sounds, a wax impaction is one potential cause of a chronic cough. Every time we cough, we irritate those cough receptors, and logically, every time those cough receptors are irritated we cough.
wow..k then...thats kinda unusual i guess.
Could you be allergic to the cotton ? Thats what it could be making you cough all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment