Saturday, October 23, 2010

Will this work?

Ok, Im a chemistry major at UCLA and I want to be in motion to med. school I am a freshman and I be looking at the requiremets that med. scools want, and saw that some courses listed within are not in my central. For example, like Biology, thats not surrounded by my major, and second year of life chemistry is also not in my principal, but it is required.
Ok, I was thinking of doing my chief courses at UCLA and doing the other required courses for Med. school at a junior college. Since those extra courses that are required for Med. academy are not needed for my leading, wouldnt it be best to take them at a junior college? Can you?Will this work?
There is no central called a "pre-med" focal. Pre-med refers to someone following a schedule of courses to fulfill the minimum requirements to apply to medical college. Those who are pre-medn have a through declared in something authentic, like biology or chemistry.
I would suggest basically do the medical school required courses at UCLA so it is adjectives on the same transcript. Additionally, approaching someone said above, if the junior college is too easy, the medical academy may not accept the credits.
Wouldn't it be easier to switch to a premed central?
Yes you can take the courses at a junior college. I did and I simply graduated from Medical School. However, they do run into account how concrete the courses are when you get your grades so it would be better to give somebody a lift them at UCLA if you can get a worthy grade vs. taking them at a JC.

No comments:

Post a Comment