Saturday, October 23, 2010

Would it be better to obtain your navel pierced beside a barbell or ring? which is better for preventing infection?

Would it be better to obtain your navel pierced beside a barbell or ring? which is better for preventing infection?
I don't remember the site I read it on, but before I get my navel pierced I read up on barbell vs rings, and I found a lot more stuff fondness towards a barbell being smaller quantity likely to take infected. Which makes sense because it have less of a fate to get caught on stuff (but still look out when putting on anything particularly prone to snagging..such as anything next to mesh or fishnet, etc..) I've had mine for over a year and never have a problem. Well the only problem I ever have was it get a little red and itchy when I took my barbell out and forgot to put it hindmost in after give or take a few ten hours and it almost didn't go support in..So I used vaseline to take it to go contained by better - big mistake. But if you take precision of it it should be fine. Plus I think most ancestors would say a barbell looks profoundly cuter and there are copious more styles where as near a ring you pretty much just enjoy the captive ring to choose from. Good luck!
The rings bring caught on stuff more. Getting it caught on anything is more likely to front to a small (or large) tear, which can head to infection.
Mine is a barbell and I've never had an infection (5 years). Wore a ring once and it stuck out and get caught on my clothes all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment