Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wisdom Teeth Scars?

Is it possible that after a year and half after have my wisdom teeth taken out I split it put money on open? I woke up 3 days ago and my gums be sore, then I discovered that here is like a slit surrounded by my gums right where my sense teeth were taken out. What should I do?Wisdom Teeth Scars?
I wouldn't surmise that was possible but I would plainly make an appointment beside your dentist. (is it possible that maybe cereal or a chip cut your gum?)
I ponder that you'd better contact your dentist or oral surgeon who performed the surgery (if you have them surgically removed).
Go back to your dentist and find out what is occurring.
Maybe you still have a sharp bit of tooth or bone remaining basically under the incision that have opened it final up gain. I would go spinal column to the orthodontist or dentist and have him transport a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment