Monday, October 25, 2010

A friend of mine be within a fruitless wreck and very soon is hooked on anguish pills,she desires to stop.?

does anyone know anything about Methadone? How does it work and how do you draw from it?A friend of mine be within a fruitless wreck and very soon is hooked on anguish pills,she desires to stop.?
Hi:
Honestly, I can't provide my opinion because I don't know in the order of Methadone. But here is what I have found for you.
Methadone
Data provided by healthline.com
Methadone is a narcotic aching reliever, similar to morphine. Methadone also reduces bill symptoms in folks addicted to heroin or other narcotic drugs without cause the "high" associated with the drug addiction
Here are a few trellis sites that may be able to tender you the information that you need:
http://www.healthline.com/multumcontent/...
http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/publ...
I hope this minister to your friend.
Be safe and be capably
Here is what I do know. Methadone is not given to people contained by bad saloon wrecks. It is given to Herion Addicts, Meth Addicts, etc. It is not very commonly used anymore except within rare cases. So if your friend is hooked on "dull pain pills" and needs Methadone. I am sorry my friend, she is hooked for a while something different than "pain pills" and it be not caused by a coup¨| wreck.
Please GET your friend OFF of those pain pills, because they can become addictive. I hope she feel better. i do not know too much about thePain med that you mentioned, but I'd ask the DR, and I would look up this stomach-ache med on the internet. Its really bad to be hoocked on ANY throbbing pills. it could be really dangeerous. an overdose can cause TOO amny problems one which may be life-threatening.
I don't think methadone is what she wishes. What she needs is to contact her doctor and transmit him she is hooked. It needs to be a gradual weaning rotten the pain pills. Make sure she see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment