Monday, October 25, 2010

A Blood Clot?

Ok. To start I had surgery finishing Friday to remove a tumor from the back of my leg/knee. I am on bed rest and surrounded by a knee immoboilizer for 3 weeks.
Today:
I have been lay down for about 2 hrs straight. My leg be elevated. I got up to saunter around and my foot turned purple/red. Very different than my other foot. As soon as I elevated it again it turned back to the usual skin color.
Do I need to consider a blood clot?A Blood Clot?
It could be the blood pooling fund down into your feet again after person elevated. Normally a sign of a blood clot is if it has a continually tingly inkling that is more than in recent times if your foot is asleep. Ask your doctor what they think of the color of your foot.
procure it checked out to make sure it is a minore article it might be something bad
By adjectives means. That's not a correct thing. Check near your doc - he/she can diagnose. Don't screw around - do it now. Meantime, hold on to your leg elevated.
You should most likely consult your surgeon
its lately not used to person on the ground walking around. your babying it. so surrounded by that case its used to one up. you need to agree to it down slowly and start trying to get up
GOOD LUCK
Keep your team leader elevated and your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment