Monday, October 25, 2010

A couple months ago I "strained" my right foot and for a few days it hurt to step directly on my heel. But

it cleared up without need to go to the doctor. I've since notice that every now and consequently I'll do the same point to it and my heel will hurt for a couple days, then clear up again. What the heck is going on? Why does this hold happening?A couple months ago I "strained" my right foot and for a few days it hurt to step directly on my heel. But
You could be have symptoms of plantar fasciitis. A huge symptom is first step in the morning niggle that goes away after 5-6 steps. Also cramp returns with first step after a time of rest. Many people hold spurs but the "spur" is never the problem but the inflammation of the ligament. You should consult a podiatrist for a work-up. You may need to achieve a custom orthotic to support that arch and just because you enjoy a spur, doesn't mean you hold to take it out.
very well you could have an arch sprain. This can transpire at the spring ligament on the inside rear portion of the foot. ANother possible lead to is a heel spur. Also, you may be in the establishment stages of platar fascitis. Your symptoms are not specific so it is hard to relay. There are several ligaments and muscles in the foot which can motive pain. Rest and protecting the arch will potential help. If it is a heel spur (bone spur) this may enjoy to be excised.

No comments:

Post a Comment