Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wot do u reflect on?

i woke up this morning with strain in ma chest it be my left lower than ma boob it felt similar to lightning when i breathed in n out it last for about 5 minWot do u reflect on?
ur not have a heart attack!! its probably just chest pains, consult a doctor if it happen again.
I don't think copious people know what lightening feel like contained by the body!
However... heart burn could be the problem
i guess you are young I don`t know a start of a chest infection or too much alcohol night past lol
You're having a heart attack. Take some aspirin and fake down. If it's not better by next weekend, you should call for your doctor.
If it keeps going on i suggest you contact your doctor!
i think you should progress to a doctor explain your symtoms and see what the phy thinksgood luck
I suggest you go to your doctor and hold this checked out.
I could be wind, but it could be something more serious.
Good luck
A.D.
Could be a pulled muscle. I pulled a muscle contained by my chest years ago and I thought I was have a heart attack,every tiny little breath was so bloody. If it does it again,take a dull pain killer,but prominently watch out for breathlessness and sweating
i would see a doctor for ANY AND ALL chest throbbing. it could feel approaching it's coming from one place but it's located from deep in.don't take probability with distress near where on earth your heart is located.

No comments:

Post a Comment