Saturday, October 23, 2010

Will Ultram (tramadol) relaxation hydrocodone withdrawal?

Will Ultram (tramadol) ease hydrocodone withdrawal?Will Ultram (tramadol) relaxation hydrocodone withdrawal?
I agree with upper post. Talk to your doc. They will give a hand you (and probably won't lock you up if you have a problem and agree it (if you do)). If you are just transitioning from one to the other via prescription later the doc should have already told you this.
Another route is to christen a pharmacy that you don't deal next to, stay anonymous, and ask the pharmacist. Make sure you ask for the pharmacist or you may get a tech who doesn't know anything. Pharmacy techs are lately anyone off the street who qualify (no training or degree required pre-employment)
The best entry you can do is be honest with your Dr. and detail him or her about your or whoever you are asking his for going on for this. They will know the best way to traffic with it.
it will relief a little but you can also procure an addiction to tramadol. dont try to stop either of them cold turkey. you hold to slowly come off.

1 comment:

  1. I have used 400mg a day for 4 years now. I started to use it because of a car accident. The medication works well for me, but I am very scared of the withdrawal symptoms. Anytime I don't take the medication I become angry, can't sleep, start to sweat and feel terrible. I would like to stop taking the meds. and manage the pain on my own, but I'm very nervous of going through it. When I take my medication I feel great, have a lot of energy and can perform at work. Please be careful when starting to use this medication, but it does work.


    generic ultram

    ReplyDelete