Monday, October 25, 2010

A bone on my wrist?

there is a bone sticking out of my wrist, alot of race have this and i hatred it. I barely own any skin in that nouns while i have alot more contained by other places. I am talking roughly beneath my hand, on the starting point of my arm and bone is sticking out. is at hand anyway i can gain "fat" to cover up the bone becuz i hate it soo much.A bone on my wrist?
ummm, no
um...you could gain bulk...you can't just gain chubby in one place near out surgery
Is this a joke? I suppose you could other consult a plastic surgeon to see if they can shave the bone down for you, but you should probably get used to wearing long sleeves so doctors won't guffaw at you when you ask about it.
What you're conversation about is the tip of one of the bones surrounded by your forearm. Hold out your left arm near your palm facing down. If the bump is on the left side, it's your ulna, and if it's on the right side, it's your radius. You own a similar bump on your ankle where the ends of the tibia and fibula are.
Unfortunately, there's nil you can do about this. These bumps are what serve hold your bones in place, and it's where on earth the bones of the hand are attached to the arm bones. I don't regard anyone will ever notice it, though, because everyone have them. You can't really gain weight contained by that area unless you want to gain consignment everywhere else.
If you think yours looks unexpected, then ask your doctor going on for it next time you travel in for a physical.
Hello
You should get hold of it checked out. It could be a cyst or something else besides a wrist bone.
  • facial hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment