Monday, October 25, 2010

About 8 weeks ago i broke my right ankle after a plummet?

although i hurt my right knee at the time it wasnt to unpromising but now its still stiff and get pins and needles on my knee and the start of my leg should i see my docterAbout 8 weeks ago i broke my right ankle after a plummet?
it is most credible because you are bearing more freight on your knee & using it more because you are not using your ankle BUT i would own it checked
Well first are you still or was you within a plaster cast,because if you be sometimes the cast can be particularly heavy and puts alot stale pressure on the patella(knee),if not you may or a short time ago sprained or torn the ligaments or muscles in your patella.If the cramp continues thn yes go and see your gp he may refer you to own a x-ray this is the only road to find out if you have a fracture or purely pulled something .Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment