Saturday, October 23, 2010

Would it be secure for me to play jv football by the expire of april?

I am just coming stale a severe growth plate injury where i nearly pulled it sour the tendon and i enjoy osgood schlatters and i am still growing. I am 14 years old 5' 9" and i am supposed to grow to 6' 1"Would it be secure for me to play jv football by the expire of april?
yes
April is a long opening away, which is a good article because it gives your body a bit of time to still recuperate, even after your physical therapy.
One switch for you will be to continue beside your physical therapy exercises even after you've finished. I'm sure your shrink will give you different exercises to do to hold yourself recovering! Be sure to do those. Don't get laid-back...that'll be your key!
It will also depend upon how much you grow again from very soon until then. But it sounds close to you're doing okay with your dream therapy, so stick with it and I hope the best for you!
  • nail polish swimwea
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment