Saturday, October 23, 2010

Women... which hurts more, ratification a kidney stone or giving birth?

Only answer if you have experienced both! I own not experienced either, so I cannot read aloud.Women... which hurts more, ratification a kidney stone or giving birth?
i had a 9lb11oz newborn naturally and that be nothing compared to my kidney stones. The kidney stones are only just that...stones...some have sharp edges. It be terrible! Horrible agony. And...at least near birth pain you carry a wonderful baby for it.
ratification a kidney stone because they can have incredibly sharp edges and where they are travelling doesn't stretch to accomodate them, and the niggle can last for several weeks.. Giving birth hurts approaching hell but usually only last for a short while.
giving birth definately. a human being comes out of a tiny hole.
ouch. but its rewarding.
I'd own to say it's a tie. However I didn't "pass" my stone- I have to have it surgically removed- and that be BEFORE they did that with a laser. It still be very tender and a lot of burning when I tinkled for weeks after the surgery- my mom (a surgical RN) told me that's because the instrument be thicker than a marker surrounded by diameter and it went straight up my urethra.
The births at least possible gave me a small after-wards- even though it hurt for give or take a few six weeks. And at least they donate you an epidural!
umm getting yer ball sac cut stale

No comments:

Post a Comment