Monday, October 25, 2010

A bite have cause swelling, bruising and cramp when walking...what is it...should I see a doctor?

I woke up Tuesday with a bite on my lower outside quantity of my calf that was red. It have been tight and kind of hurts to stroll. It is now swelling to my ankle and nearby is a bruise about two inches adjectives around the bite. Also, my leg is starting to hurt a little. Is this serious? Do I entail to see a doctor?A bite have cause swelling, bruising and cramp when walking...what is it...should I see a doctor?
see a doctor asap, you could have be bit by a spider, spider bites can be very risky. check the area for red streks extending out from the bite are this is a sign of a serious possibly highly contagious bite. please go to the doctor
yes and it could be result in it sounds like you get bitten by a poisonous spider and my cousin did and almost lost her hand because of it . go and get to a dr soon . good luck .
YES, you definately DO requirement to see a doctor!
It is probably a bad spider bite, I enjoy seen it come to pass, but
never with headache or anything swelling to an ankle or elbow.
Go check on that.
yes see a doctor
Sounds like you enjoy an insect bite. Probably a spider bite and you are having an allergic repercussion. I would go to the Emergency Room you look at your ankle and leg is in that a thin red vein wrapping around your ankle or going up your leg? If so that is blood poisoning and it can step to your organs quickly.
Get medical attention right now. It could be VERY serious, it already sounds quite serious. If you can't capture into see a doctor today, then jump to the emergency room at the hospital.
yes you have to see a doctor because some that bites can be from a poisoning insects especially the one that hurts deeply

No comments:

Post a Comment