Monday, October 25, 2010

A track of reliving muscle cramp?

Does anyone know a way of helping muscle cramp within the feet and legs, expecially at darkness? I get so much agony when I achieve it in my shins or calves. Any suggestions?A track of reliving muscle cramp?
Try raisins they are a worthy source of potassium more then bananas, to give a hand while it's happening verbs your toes towards your nose to stretch your calves.
I used to hold this problem all the time and it be because I didn't drink enough marine. Hurts like hell. The most possible causes of a muscle cramp are low potassium (eat a banana), low brackish, and dehydration.
My dad gets leg cramps. His Doc suggested Vitamin E. He take one 400 I.U. gelcap a day. It have helped. I also remember unpromising leg cramps while pregnant. Doc told me to eat a banana every light of day and to take extra calcium.

No comments:

Post a Comment