Saturday, October 23, 2010

Will an x-ray be shabby by warmness surrounded by a saloon?

I am going on a trip to this weekend and need to pinch some important x-rays I have of my jaw near me. The x-rays are not needed till Tuesday, is it okay if I stick them surrounded by the trunk untill I need them or will fry damage them?Will an x-ray be shabby by warmness surrounded by a saloon?
It really depends where on earth you are going for your trip. If the HIGH temperature for the daylight there is BELOW 70 degree, then you will probably be OK for that short term of time to store them in the trunk. But roast and sunlight can and will do serious damage to the diagnostic feature of your x-rays. Remember that your car will usually bake up many degree hotter than the temperature is outside.
When I be in x-ray university, I accidentally left some films within the trunk of my car that I be supposed to bring to class. When I next took them surrounded by the following week for my Film Critique Class, you could actually see the words and lines that have been on the ENVELOPE that I be storing them in right on the show.
So I would say don't lug the chance. Store them inside a house, apartment, hotel room, etc.
I wouldn't but if you really enjoy to you can. It can possibly cause disrupt to the x-rays
Leave them under the sports car seat so it won't be recongnized , second no they will not be tattered , The Durability of the Compound which it's made is strong enough to withstand the warmth!

No comments:

Post a Comment